Monday 22 July 2024

Magnolia birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Magnolias are a wonderful choice for a birthday card theme! Their elegant, large blooms and subtle fragrance make them a symbol of beauty and grace. Magnolias are famous for their large, showy flowers, which can be white, pink, purple, or yellow. The flowers usually have a distinct, pleasant fragrance and are often large and cup-shaped or star-shaped. They have broad, glossy, and evergreen or deciduous leaves, depending on the species. Magnolias symbolize beauty, strength, and perseverance. The magnolia is also associated with dignity and nobility. 

For my card today, I am using Magnolia stamp & coordinating dieTulip love cover die and Spiral circle die. I used all the images from the stamp set, coloured and die cut. For the card base, I used cover plate die along with circle die which I die cut using sparkle gold cardstock. I finished the card with some gemstones and a sentiment



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Es un trabajo precioso!!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty design with so much detail.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola esta muy bonito tu tarjeta, gracias por participar con nosotros en
    My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have always wanted to have a Magnolia tree - what a beautiful flower to send for a happy birthday! Thanks so much for also sending it over to us at The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Love magnolias, it's such a magnificent tree with beautiful flower. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete