Monday 23 September 2024

Egyptian birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am sharing another card I made over the weekend using EGYPTIAN BIRTHDAY designed by me for Craftyscrappers. I love Egypt and its history and I designed this stamp set keeping my interest in mind. The stamp set also has a Queen, Mummy and pyramids. I didn't plan on how to make this card but just went about inspired by some sketch. I coloured the images and fuzzy cut them and added to cardstock base. I added the images randomly to make it look like they are frames and added the sentiment. 


Challenges entered:
https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/2024/09/01/september-2024/ (Roller-coaster mummy ride at Universal studios)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! This is absolutely adorable! It reminds me of the Mummy ride at Universal! Your layout is spot on, and your color palette is simply fabulous! Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place.
    Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute and pretty colors to go with the cute images!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and you are a winner at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. We are looking for a couple of new Design Team members and we would love to have you join us. Please email me with you image choices as your prize and let me know if you are interested in being on our DT.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete