Wednesday 14 February 2018

CAS cards

Hello,

I have made some cards using stamps from Heartfelt creations and Craftyscrappers (Link)

The first card I am using zig clean colour markers to create the card. I used the same stamp set to make a card and a tag. The sentiment on the card is from Mudra stamps and the Dream in tag is from Peekaboo designs.  The back ground stencil in the card is from Itsy Bitsy and the stencil in tag from Altenew. The die cuts are from spellbinders.




The second card  I used stamps from craftyscrappers. I coloured with colour pencils here and used heart die from memory box and cut it using glitter foam sheets.



I hope you all liked the post. 

Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards, really beautiful!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete