Monday 2 July 2018

Cards using pattern paper

Hello everyone,

I am here as DT for Cute N Crafty Mommy. I have used pattern paper from Cute N Crafty Mommy (Shop). They are beautiful papers and I have 2 simple cards using them. 

For the first cards, I used a digital image and coloured it using zig clean colour and fuzzy cut it. Then, I used polka dots for both the images. I stuck these to a white note card and adhered my digi image with a cute sentiment. 



For the second card, I used 3 colours of polka dots and cut them to strips. It looks just like I used wash tape (that beautiful the pattern paper is). I trimmed off the edges and used a simple sentiment. 




Follow/subcribe to my one of my social medias (blog,facebook page, instagram)
We have a challenge at our BLOG

Participated in 

11 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love your polka dots background. Great effect to showcase your sweet image.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Lena, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card designs , thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage!
    Hugs Donna(dt) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft and Create .Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your cheery and colorful patterned paper cards with us a Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colours. Great card. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete