Sunday 22 July 2018

CAS succulent card

Hello there,

Today, I am making a card using succulent stamp from Craftyscrappers. Its a CAS card where I used some distress spray and mild stenciling for the background.


Materials used:
1. Craftyscrappers stamp - I'm stuck on you
2. Colour pencils
3. White note card
4. Distress ink spray
5. Stencils
6. Altenew inks



How did I do this:
1. I stamped some succulent images from the stamp set along with the sentient onto my white card stock and coloured them using colour pencils. After colouring the, I fuzzy cut them and kept them aside.


2. I took a 6x6 card (I trimmed it down later - easy to work when card is a little big) and sprayed some distress spray (any spray can be used). I let it dry for a while. After it has completely dried, I did some mild stenciling on 2 sides of the card.


3. I started placing my images on the card to see how I liked them before pasting them together. 
Once I was happy with the placement, I adhered all the pieces together. 


4. Once the card was ready, I trimmed the edges and added this to a top fold note card. 

I hope you all liked my card. I am entering this card for contest by handmadelove

Tips:
a. Let the ink dry completely before colouring
b. Allow the spray to dry, do not use heat gun
c. Use little colour ink for stenciling (for such cards)
d. Always place the images and try positioning them how you like it before pasting them together. Click pictures in phone so you have more options and its easy to decide. 

Happy Crafting

11 comments:

  1. such a pretty car . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card! Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat background for your bright succulents. Thanks for sharing your card, and how you made it, with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful succulent and colouring is awesome.A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Let’s Craft & Create challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaashree DT@LCCC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card great colouring
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional no patterned papers” challenge over at Creatalicious. You need to link back to our challenge blog to be in for the price draw though.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete