Friday 28 September 2018

CAS fun card

Hello,

I am sharing a CAS card using image from Le Anns World 101. I used colour pencils to colour her turned it into a card. 
IMG_20180928_163758
Le Anns world 101 has some wonderful and amazing digis. It is so much fun to make cards using her designs. To finish the card, I added a pattern paper and vellum behind the image. I didn't align them but kinda made these papers slanting for a different look.  

Challenges: 
  1. The Paper shelter
  2. Lemon short bread
  3. Crafting with an attitude
I hope you all like my card.

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. I love your card. And the coloring is beautifully done. I work mainly with pencils and really love them.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card :)
    Great colouring.
    Thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet, a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.


    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete