Friday 28 September 2018

Colours of Autumn card

Hello,

I am sharing a beautiful card with Colours of Autumn. I have used an image 'The forest princess'  from The Paper Shelter one of my favorite digital stamps company. 




IMG_20180928_163901_1

The colours I choose here are orange, yellow, green and burgundy. Love these colours on this image. 
I added some pattern paper on the background and used nuvo pearls to finish the card. 

Challenges: 

  1. The Paper shelter
  2. Lemon short bread
  3. Crafting with an attitude
  4. Sum more fun
  5. Colour crazy challenge
  6. Addicted to stamps and more
  7. Your next stamp challenge
I hope you all like my card.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,great colors and fab design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unexpected and a little spooky. The layers really make your card. Thanks again for joining in the YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautifully colored. I love the overall design of you card. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

    ReplyDelete