Saturday 29 September 2018

Subtle coloured card

Hello,

For today's post I am using a sketch from CAS-ual fridays challenge and Colour my heart colour dare challenge. I decide to link the sketch and colours to make a beautiful floral card using Floral motifs stamp set from Altenew. Altenew has wonderful range of floral stamps and they work perfectly for such cards.


For this card, I kept the colours very subtle and light. I used some pattern papers as per the sketch. 
I stamped and coloured with colour pencils (I prefer pencils as I feel I can control the colouring). I added a white pearl to the center of one flower to give a little effect. The liquid pearls I used a colour similiar to the flowers. 

Link to the challenges are provided below along with the sketch and colour palette. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Colours I choose from this tic-tac-toe is sugarplum,white daisy and glacier

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I hope you all liked my card.

Happy crafting. 

9 comments:

  1. So glad you challenged some of our colors from our TicTacToe board matching using colored pencils. Also great sketch interpretation. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week, and hope you will come back for future color challenges at ColorMyHeart Color Dare using your coloring pencils and/or other paper or cardstock matches...beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I’m so glad you joined the Color My Heart Color Dare to put some pretty in my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on this card. I love all the subtle colors used. Thank you for joining this week's Color My Heart Color Dare Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I love the blend of the sketch with our color dare.....you did a great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your soft colors and your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Friday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty colours you used from the colour my heart colour dare challenge. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the florals you used. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays! :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete