Sunday 30 September 2018

Card for a friend

Hello,

I am Priyadarshini here with another card for Le Anns World 101 using image Pete.
The card is a CAS card as usual and I had lots of fun colouring him and turning him into a card for a friend. I used 2 sets of colour pencils here to show the difference in the quality and used 110 lbs niniah white card stock. 


I did a lot of layers using pattern paper and added a sentiment vertically on a oval die cut vellum. I used polychromos colour pencils to colour him.


My second card, I coloured with simple colour pencils from Faber Castell. Made a kind of sketch here by adding 2 strips of colour paper on the back and a piece of pattern paper and vellum piece. To finish the card, I added a sentiment. 

I hope you enjoyed the card.
Do join us in our facebook group to take part in our progressive challenge.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment