Saturday 22 September 2018

Tag card

Hello everyone,

I am here with a new card post and I call it a tag card. I have made a tag card previously (will link that post below) but this is totally different from the previous one. You might wonder how this tag card works. Its a side fold square card and the tags are placed in the front of the card and they are removable. You can write a sweet secret message in these tags. 




IMG_20180922_184131 (1)

The image I used here is from The Paper Shelter (one of my favourite digital stamps) and the image I used is called Brave and Cute Knight (it is very cute and loved colouring him and I call him Edward the Knight :)).

How did I make this card:

  1. I coloured and fuzzy cut the image. Then, die cut a vellum piece (tracing paper works instead of vellum for die cutting a circle) and added that to a pattern paper.
  2. I used another pattern paper for the background.
  3. I added a piece of embossed cardstock horizontally in the front of the card using foam adhesives. 
  4. I added my image to the front, in the middle so I have space to add my sentiments. I stamped 2 sentiments here, one is 'Be brave, be happy' (on white card stock) and the other directly which says happy birthday knight.
  5. I made 2 pieces of tags (more can be added here as me have enough space)
  6. I added the front piece to the card base and place the tags behind the image so they can be removed. 

Submitting this card to the following challenges:
  1. Addicted to stamps
  2. Heart craft paper
  3. a bit more time to craft
  4. lemon short bread challenge
  5. Crafting with friends
  6. Angie digital stamps
  7. artistic inspirations challenges
  8. qkr stampede
  9. Sum more fun
  10. colour crazy challenge


I hope you all liked my card. 

Link to my other tag card: Tag card (different from this one)


Happy crafting

12 comments:

  1. What a happy and fun card! I love idea of a tag card. Thank you for entering the HeartcraftPaper Challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the coloring! Could you tuck a gift card in instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and it will be so suitable for any knight in shining armour! Your knight is so cute and I love the idea of having the tags to write secret messages on. The papers go so well together too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute knight card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at ATSM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I like the tags for secret messages and that little Knight is a cutie. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I love that sweet image. Thanks for entering the SumMore Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab! thank you for joining us at Heartcraft Paper, hugs Aly DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete