Wednesday 10 October 2018

CAS birthday card

Hello,

I have made a card today combining themes from 3 different challenges (links to challenge are below). The themes and sketch are unique and different to play with.

Themes are:

  1. Your next stamp - Birthdays
  2. CAS(E) this sketch 
  3. CASology - Punctuation
For this card, I stamped the image from Your next stamp - The funny farm crew. I used the cow image (its the closest to bull as I am a Taurean) and I used the sentiment "You're the best!" from Smiley happy critters two stamp set. 

I coloured the image and added a piece of vellum on the back of the image. Using the sketch, I added a piece of blue cardstock and added the image and sentiment to it. I added the entire piece to a white note card. To finish the card, I added some silver sparkle glitter drops. 



Challenges:
  1. Your next stamp
  2. Case this sketch
  3. CASology
I hope you liked the card. 
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Card! Love the use of the Cow for your sign! Thanks for joining us in the Birthday Challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and I love that adorable bull! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete