Wednesday 10 October 2018

Halloween card 3

Hello,
For today's post I have made a CAS card for Halloween using image from Le Anns World 101. Its a perfect image for Halloween and loved colouring her. I am so addicted to maing Halloween cards this month. I am having so fun making these cards. 

There are so many elements in the card for Halloween like the cute witch, cat and a cauldron. 


I coloured the image and trimmed the card down. For the background, I blended out purple and blue inks. I added the sentiment Happy Halloween. 




AAA cards has an amazing theme this the recent challenge which is 'Inspired by TV Show' and I made this cards inspired by a show I saw in Netflix called 'THE GOOD WITCH'. Its an awesome series where mother & daughter duo are super cool and help others move on in life with a lot of positive thoughts and she motivates and helps them move in the right direction. Love this show. 



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. AAA cards 






I hope you all like my card.
Happy Crafting

10 comments:

  1. This is to cute .
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and gorgeous coloring! Love the Halloween scene you've made! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twist of the witches hat on the cat and the cat's ears girl. A cute image that ypu've coloured on beautifully.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great coloring! I haven't seen The Good Witch but sounds like a good show. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicous Challenge. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use texture” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Let's Craft and Create Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete