Wednesday 24 October 2018

Halloween card 6

Hello,

For today's post, I made a CAS Halloween card using an ogre image for CASology weekly challenge where the theme is 'scary'. I made this card cute scary. He is such an adorable ogre. 

I stamped and coloured the image. Then I fuzzy cut the orge and added him to a circle die cut where I added some gold dots using my gold glitter pen. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and added the circle die cut to a top fold note card. 



Link to the challenge: 

Hope you like my card
Happy crafting



5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your scary little thug. Fantastic coloring as well. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - lovin' that sentiment! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored ogre! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too sweet! Great sentiment for our cue word. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete