Wednesday 24 October 2018

Encouragement card

Hi there,

This post is all about encouragement for those fighting the most deadliest disease CANCER. I lost my grandmother (breast cancer) and my cousin (leukemia) to this horrible disease. Despite having a medical background, I was unable to take this news. I have seen different cases while studying that includes children. 

Calling all sistahs is a part/initiative by CASual Fridays stamps where we can show all our support and encouragement to these fighters. They have challenges where we can make cards according to the theme. This card below is for this challenge #18 at their blog

For this card I used stamps from Altenew.  The Stamp I used here is called Smile More. It has lovely flowers and awesome sentiments. I stamped the flowers and coloured with polychromos and fuzzy cut the flowers and leaves. To follow the sketch for the challenge, I used an old scrap mild yellow colour card stock along with yellow glitter foam sheet (it has adhesive on the back). 

I made a tag and added all the stamped images to it and added the sentiment. To finish the card, I assembled all the pieces together and added some liquid pearls.




Challenges:
1. Calling all sistahs - Sketch challenge
2. Addicted to stamps and more - Photo Inspiration (colour yellow)

Please share your kindness and love by participating in the challenge. 

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment