Thursday 25 October 2018

Tale as old as time

Hello,

My post here for today is a fairy tale theme post where I used stamps from Craftyscrappers (Tale as old as time) - 'beauty and the beast'. This is my all time favorite fairy tale and my favorite disney princess. Belle being my favorite, I ended up buying a dress similar to Belle. 

For this card, I used a theme from AAA card challenge where the theme is moonlight and CASology has the theme scary, where it totally links to the beast in the image. 

What I did here is, I die cut a circle and added some distress ink to it and added it to the card base as moon. Then I added the stamped and coloured image in the front and some yellow gemstones to the circle die cut to make it look like stars. To finish the card, I added the sentiment.  




Challenges entered: 



4. CASology (theme: scary - in this card, its the beast)

I hope you all like my card

Happy Crafting



10 comments:

  1. Very cute beast. Love the colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a cute scene! Wonderful colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and my favourite characters . Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love beauty and the beast :) Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely coloring and adorable take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card..Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, Beauty and the Beast! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete