Saturday 10 November 2018

3 projects with one image

Hello,
For today's post I have made 3 projects using ome image from Le Anns World 101. I made a card, tag and a sticket using one image. The image I used here is Mandy and Cody love. 

The card is CAS adn tried something different with the tag. Made it something like mixed media type. 


Lets start with the card first. 


For the card, I coloured and fuzzy cut the images individually and die cut 2 hearts using glitter foam (this is self adhesive foam). I used foam adhesive to adhere the images on the glitter hearts. To finish this card, I added some embellishments and sentiment. 







Now lets move to the tag.


I took a piece of white cardstock and stencilied the background using dye inks. Then I die cut some flowers and leaves. (for the flowers, I added some dye inks and shaped them)

I added some die cut patterns on the background and then added the leaves and flowers. I added a butterfly die cut on one side of the tag. To add the image, I used foam adhesive to give some dimension to it. To finish the tag, I added some gem stones and some pattern paper on the back of the tag with a sentiment. 






The final one is a sticker. 

I have made many stickers like this before. But this one is my favourite. 


Sharing card to:

1. Addicted to Stamps and more challenge
2. Le Anns World 101 Challenge
3. QKR stampede
4. Not just cards challenge
5. lemon short bread challenge

I hope you all like my post today.
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. A great assortment of cards.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are great.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and awesome design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete