Friday 9 November 2018

CAS card

Hello,

For today's post, I have made a CAS card using stamps from Mudra and sketch from CAS-ual fridays challenge. 


For this card, I used stamps from Mudra and inked only a few highlights using Altenew inks. I fuzzy cut them and kept them aside. I started working on the sentiment. I wanted a different one rather than going for the usual. I stamped the sentiment from 3 different sets and added the strip of sentiment across the card. Then I added the flowers according to the sketch and added some gemstones to the center of each flower. 





Challenges entered:
1. AAA card challenge



2. CAS-ual fridays challenge


3. CAS on Sunday

4. Mudra card stamps



5. CASology

6. Crazy for CAS

Hope you all liked my card.


Happy Crafting 

6 comments:

  1. Your beautiful card will brighten someone's day. Love the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the repeating flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the teal you used to color those flowers! Leaving them partially colored really tied into your black and white themed card base. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Priya, love those colouts and the popped up flowers. Great take on the challenge sketch, Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays with this beauty. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with these beautiful blue florals! :D Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays :) ~Amy

    ReplyDelete