Tuesday 20 November 2018

Floral card for anniversary

Hi there,

Today, I am here with different card style using layered stamps from Altenew and dies from Little Birdie-Itsy Bitsy. Little birdie has a bunch of lovely die cuts and these die cuts look awesome in cards. Altenew is known for its layered stamps which are extraordinary and fantastic. For today's post, I used Vintage flowers stamp set (my first layered stamp set from Altenew). I used Altenew inks for stamping and used only white card stock for die cutting. I love the to keep the background white (die cutting) and add some elements like burlap strip and corrugated paper. 





There are lots of elements in this card here. Stamped flowers, die cuts, jute, corrugated paper, embellishments. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.

I did layer stamping here and fuzzy cut the flowers and leaves. I did lots of die cutting here using white card stock. For the background circle pattern, I stacked 3 die cuts together for dimensional effect. I die cut lots of leaves and some flowers along with a beautiful bird cage and a bird. I used lots of adhesive to adhere these together. Once I adhered all these together, I added some embellishments and some wink-a-stella to the flowers. 

Below are some close up of the cards. 






Entering card in the following challenges:
1. The flower challenge - Special occasion
2. Crafter's Castle
3. QKR Stampede challenge
4. A bit more time to craft
5. HeartCraftPaper challenge
6. Not just cards challenge
7. Digistamps4Joy
8. Crazy for CAS

I hope you all liked my card. Please give your comments below and love by liking my facebook page and instagarm page (link in main page)

Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for the playing along with the Heartcraft Paper Challenge. Tania DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a beautiful layered stamp card! Thank you for entering the HeartcraftPaper Challenge #5. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful floral card! love your pretty blue flowers and great design here too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Chalenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there what a fab card love the colour and I see you have entered for the DT call thank you for showing an interest and good luck.

    ReplyDelete