Thursday 22 November 2018

Seasons greeting

Hello 

Today I have made 2 cards and a tag using the sentiment Season's Greeting. All 3 projects are CAS and I have used digital stamps from Le Anns world 101 and The Paper shelter

For this card, I printed, coloured and fuzzy cut the image. Then I added some snowflakes using grey ink from Altenew and added a die cut which I trimmed it down. Before adding the image, I added the sentiment first and then added the image along with some rhinestones and finished the card. 




This is a super simple card, where I coloured the image and added the sentiment along with some silver sparkle. 



This a tag (specially made for CAS on Sunday challenge - theme is washi tape). Since this colour tape was close to what I had for christmas colour I decided to use it. First I made the tag base and punched the hole. Before adding any elements, I stamped the sentiment with some snowflakes. Then I added a small thin strip of silver glitter foam and banner cut the washi tape. I added them close to the foam strip, to make it look like the banner was attached to it. 


Challenges entered:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on both cards and I love your CAS sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEANN’S WORLD 101 challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete