Saturday 22 December 2018

CAS Christmas card

Hello,

This is an inspiration post for  Craftyscrappers DT. Its the last month of this year and we have a new theme for challenge 'Spirit of Christmas'. Its a fun theme and we have loads of stamps related to this theme at our store. Today, I have a CAS card using our new release for Christmas. I loved and enjoyed colouring and making this card. 


Materials required:

1. Craftyscrappers stamp - Merry & Bright
2. Altenew Jet black ink
3. White card stock
4. Burlap ribbon
5. Deco pearls - Antique gold
6. Shimmer paste - Jingle bells
7. Shimmer spray - Tickled cheeks
8. Colour pencils
9. Spellbinders die - Snowflakes

Let's start


Brief tutorial

1. First to start with, I applied some shimmer paste on to a cardstock and let it dry. I wanted a sparkly snowflake for the background. (Heat gun can also be used to dry the paste)
2. I stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut the images and kept them ready while the paste dried. 
3. I took a cardstock and did a top fold. Then I used shimmer spray and added some red spots on the background. 
4. Once the paste cardstock is dried, I did some die-cutting using snowflake die from Spellbinders.
5. First, I added the snowflake. Then, the tree on top of the snowflake. 
6. I started adding the images using foam adhesive. (I wanted it to look like the reindeer on the bottom and Santa were helping the reindeer on top to place the star)
7. I added another reindeer on the inside of the card and added the sentiment.
8. To finish the card, I added the burlap ribbon on one side and added some deco pearls to the tree. 

Have some close up of the project:








Challenges entered:

  1. Lil patch of crafty friends
  2. Cards galore
  3. Pammies inky challenge
  4. Crafting from heart
  5. Digistamps4joy

I hope you liked my card. 
Do check out our blog for more inspiration.

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete