Tuesday 1 January 2019

Christmas ornaments

Hello

Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous new year 2019

I have made some cute and easy ornaments using twine thread from Craftyscrappers DT kit. I used merry & bright stamp stamp here along with our new release granular texture paste and shimmer paste. 




Brief tutorial:
1. I stamped, coloured, fuzzy cut the images and kept them aside. 
2. I took the twine and started rolling it into a circle using white glue (any strong adhesive will work here) and placed an acrylic block for it to set.
3. I took a paint brush and added the granular paste and dried it using heat tool.
4. On one of the ornaments, I added some shimmer paste and dried using heat tool. 
5. I added the images using strong adhesive and placed an acrylic block for it to set (anything heavy would work.)
6. I added the sentiment and some gem stones to finish the ornaments. 

I hope you all liked my project.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment