Tuesday 19 February 2019

Animal Love valentine card

Hello,

I am super happy and excited to share the news that I am continuing my term for the next 6 months as a creative designer for Craftyscrappers. This time we have a huge DT with 16 members who are amazing crafters. 


Today I am here with an inspiration post for  Craftyscrappers DT. Its the first post for this year and we have a new theme for challenge 'LOVE'. 


For today's card, I used Lets Shell-abrate stamp along with create a scene stencil. For inking the stencils,  I used Altenew dye inks - ocean waves and frayed leaf. I have made the card look like the turtle is on his skates carrying balloons to his love for Valentine's day. 





1. For this card, I used 2 turtles from the stamp set along with balloon, bow and a board skate. I added some glossy accent to the turtle eyes and the balloons. 
2. I coloured and closely cut the image. I added the images together. 
3. Using create a scene stencil, I added mild clouds and land. 
4. I used  a sentiment from the same set and finish with adding embellishments. 

Close up:





I hope you all liked the card. 

Stay tuned as I have more inspiration coming. 

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment