Wednesday 20 February 2019

Fishy love card

Hello,

I am here today with another card for Craftyscrappers. This is a non traditional love card. I am showcasing some cards where we can use different stamps and turn them into Valentine card. Today I am here with an inspiration post for  Craftyscrappers DT. This is my second card for this month's challenge theme 'LOVE'.

I am using Some fishy loves you stamp set to make this card. To make this card, I used some pattern paper for stamping. I used ombre pattern paper for stamping and did very little highlighting on the fishes along with a glitter foam heart. 

27
 
1. I stamped the fishes on a pattern paper using versafine black onyx ink. Its a ombre type of pattern paper. I hardly to do some colouring here. Its a different type of stamping I tried here. I fuzzy cut the images here (very closely)
2. I die cut a violet, glitter heart and added the fishes to the die cut. 
3. Its a self adhesive foam and it was easy to add this to the card base. 
4. To finish the card, I added sentiment and embellishment. 
Close up:

28

29
I hope you all like my projects.

Stay tuned for more card coming up here.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment