Saturday 23 February 2019

Floating window card

Hello,

This is my last inspiration post for Craftyscrappers today and its a floating window card using You and me stamp set to make this floating window card. This is a beautiful  card for inspiration and challenge theme 'LOVE'. I wish I could continue sharing more cards everyday here for inspiration. 

This is another type of interactive card where when the card opens the images are seen floating between the top and the base of the card. 

Its a very simple and clean card with pattern paper and some small heart die cut embellishments. 






1. I stamped and fuzzy cut the image. I coloured using non traditional /non valentine colour. 
2. I took a card base measuring 51/2 by 6 inches. 
3. I trimmed some of the card base in the middle. This will help in creating a floating window. 
4. I added some patter paper to the outside and inside of the card,
5. I added the image to the front of the card using tacky glue (or any strong adhesive). 
6. I applied glue only to the top and bottom of the image. Leaving the middle free. In this case to the shoes and their head. When the card is open, it shows the window and the image floating. 
7. To finish the card, I added sentiment and embellishments. 

Close up:





Thanks for joining me and enjoying my inspiration posts

Until next month inspiration enjoying and have fun crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment