Friday 22 February 2019

Thankful embellished cards

Hello there,

I have 2 cards using flower stamps from Altenew - Garden Treasure and Honeybee stamps - Country blooms

For the first card, I stamped using Altenew inks - Cool summer night set and Green fields set on vellum. I have used heavy base vellum so I could heat set before stamping the next layer. 

I then fuzzy cut the vellum images and added all of them together on one side of the card base. I added a sentiment and gem stones and finished the card. 







For the second card, I tried something different by using circle mdf embellishments. I took 3 sizes of this embellishment (this is mostly used for mixed media work). I held them together using washi tape and stamped the image on the other side of the mdf. 

Then I coloured them and added them on a top fold note card and finished the card by adding a sentiment. 




Challenges eneterd:
1. CAS on Sunday
2. AAA cards
3. The Flower challenge

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do follow it.
Happy crafting. 

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards here! love your pretty flowers and CAS design.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an inventive way to use those mdf embellishments. Looks so pretty. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever and totally caught my eye in the Gallery!! I love CAS cards and this design is fantastic. I never knew you could stamp on MDF (and would never have thought to try) so I'm really impressed by this and love how you used the three circles to create the image. Its such a genius card and I'm over the moon you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant way to use those beautiful MDF embellishments! Such a stunning CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete