Wednesday 20 February 2019

Floral valentine card

Hello,

I am here with a second card for Craftyscrappers today and its a floral card for Valentine's day. I am using Sending hugs stamp set to make this card. This set has lovely solid stamps and leaves with beautiful sentiments. This is another non-traditional valentine card for our challenge theme 'LOVE'. 

I have used non traditional colours and did very mild stamping. Since  have already showcased stamp highlighting earlier, I did not want to focus or do it again. So I kept the card very simple and and used sentiment from Thinking of youI also did some die cut in lay for the background. 


1. For this card, I used solid stamps from Sending hugs stamp set using non traditional colours and fuzzy cut them. 
2. On the card base, I added a circle die and some tea dye distress spray.
3. I added the flowers and leaves along the circle die cut. 
4. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and embellishment. 

Close up:


Stay tuned for more....

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment