Friday 22 February 2019

Triple fold card

Hello,

I am back with another type of interactive card for Craftyscrappers today and its a triple fold card for Valentine's day. I am using Thinking of you stamp set to make this fold card. This is a beautiful interactive spinner card for loved ones and also for our challenge theme 'LOVE'. 

This is a triple fold card made from 12 x 6 inch card stock. I used pattern paper, flower critter sheets and die cut to decorate and embellish the front of the card. 

Luckily, the stamp set I used had a lot of sentiments in it and I was able to use them on the inside of card where I added some heart die cuts. 







1. I took a cardstock measuring 12 x 6 inches and scored them at 4 inch and 8 inch. 
2. I added some pattern paper to the card (12 x 12 pattern paper will suffice to decorate the card)
3. For the front of the card, I added a corrugated piece and piece of lace. To decorate it more, I added some flower and layered die cut. I added a sentiment on top of the die cut and added some embellishments.
4. For the inside of the card, I kept the center free and added heart die cuts to the other sections along with sentiments. 
5. I used the cute swing image from thinking of you stamp set and coloured and fuzzy cut. I added this piece of image to the inner center of the card. 
6. To finish the card, I added some embellishments. 

Close up:






Challenges entered:
1. Crafty Gals corner
2. Creative craft cottage
3. Daisy chain challenge
4. Love to scrap challenge
5. Kitty bee designs


There is one more surprise remaining which is due tomorrow.

Happy Crafting 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Love your coloring and the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete