Tuesday 26 March 2019

Card using a sketch

Hello there,

I am so excite to share today's post. I have made a card for Craftyscrappers inspiration theme ' Floral'. To make this card, I used Thanks stamp set. To make this card, I created a sketch and using this a guide, I made the card. Its a super fun card and used pattern paper matching the colours in used for the image. 



Materials used:
1. Craftyscrappers stamp - Thanks
2. Distress ink (to distress the sides of the pattern paper)
3. Colour pencils 
4. Dress my craft pattern paper
5. Black ink
6. Brown card stock
7. Brown ink






1. I used the sketch to make this card. I made this sketch and used it as a guide to make this card.
2. I used orange and yellow for the flowers and green for the leaves.
3. I fuzzy cut the image and the sentiments and kept them aside until I finished adding the pattern papers to card base.
4. I used brown card stock to add the pattern paper and that to the card base.
5. For the base to add the floral bunch, I kept it plain.
6. I added the image and the sentiment and some liquid pearls to finish the card. 

(Close ups below)







Hope you liked the card and the sketch
Follow my blog for more

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment