Tuesday 26 March 2019

Sentiment background

Hello there,

I am so excite to share today's post. I have made a card for Craftyscrappers inspiration theme ' Floral'. To make this card, I used Thanks stamp set. I kept the card very very simple here as the focus on was the background. 


I did tone on tone sentiment stamping on the background and no colour image. Its a very easy and simple card and any dark card stock works. 

Materials used:
1. Craftyscrappers stamp - Thanks
2. Blue card stock
3. Liquid pearls - silver
4. Ocean waves ink 
5. Black ink
6. Silver card stock



1. I stamped the image and fuzzy it and kept it aside.
2. For the background, I stamped the sentiment using same colour ink. 
3. On one side of the base, I added a small strip of silver cardstock.
4. I pasted the image (non coloured one because the base is dark so it pop us the image)
5. I added the sentiment and base to a top fold note card. 


(Close ups below)





This is a CAS technique and works the best for floral stamps. Any floral stamp will work here (except for layered stamps)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do follow it and enjoy crafting
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment