Monday 4 March 2019

Center fold card

Hello everyone,

I am here with my inspiration post for Le Anns World 101. Instead of using just one image for this post I have used 2 images Karate Chris and Ming. Both images are so cute and related to karate. So I made a center step fold card and added both the images together here. 

I have made this fold card before and also have a video tutorial. The link to the tutorial is https://youtu.be/3Ql1VSt4f8k

For one of the image, I used mirror image technique. Mirror image is very easy when it comes to digital stamps. I mirror imaged Karate Chris and coloured the images using colour pencils. 

I made the card base and added pattern paper to the base. I wanted to add some die cuts and added them to the sides. Then, I added the image (only one portion of it where the image is pasted to the center). To finish the card, I added a sentiment and some sequins. 





I hope you liked the card.

Follow and blog for more posts.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment