Monday 25 March 2019

Tone on Tone card

Hello there,

I am so excite to share today's post. I have made a tone on tone card for Craftyscrappers inspiration theme ' Floral'. Our new floral set release has two variations one is sketchy and the other is plain. Its a must to have these stamps in craft stash. 

To make this card, I used Thanks stamp set. Its a beautiful floral spray bunch. This stamp set has become my favourite. To make this card, I used red cardstock and did some tone on tone look here. 

Materials used:
1. Craftyscrappers stamp - Thanks
2. Colour card stock (any coloured card stock will work here)
3. Versamark 
4. Clear embossing powder
5. White pigment ink
6. Heat gun
7. Pearl embellishment
8. White colour pencil (polychromos white colour pencil, any white pencil will work here)





 1. Once I selected the coloured card stock, I did some heat embossing using versamark ink and clear embossing powder.
2. I used white colour pencil and started adding the highlights to the flowers and leaves. 
3. I darkened the areas next to the embossed lines and slowly blended them out.
4. I used my finger to rub out the excess and blend it better.
5. For the sentiment, I stamped using white pigment ink.
6. To finish the card, I added some pearl embellishments and added it on to a top fold white cardstock. 

(Close ups below)









I hope you all enjoyed this card. There is lots more coming up soon.


Stay tuned and follow my blog. Until my next post.

Happy Crafting

1 comment: