Monday 25 March 2019

Pattern paper background cards

Hello there,

I am so excite to share today's post. I have made a card for Craftyscrappers inspiration theme ' Floral'. To make this card, I used Thanks stamp set. 


To make these cards, I used some pattern pare for the background. 

Materials used:

1. Craftyscrappers stamp - Thanks
2. White glitter foam sheets
3. Colour pencils 
4. Dress my craft pattern paper
5. Black ink
6. Gem stones
7. Square dies - to cut the foam



1. I stamped the image on white card stock and coloured using colour pencils. I used two colours violet and green and fuzzy cut the image.
2. I wanted a light coloured pattern paper (with very mild design on it) and added it to the side fold card base.
3. I die cut a square from white glitter foam and added it to the pattern paper. I off set it a little from the center.
4. I added the image using foam adhesive .
5. I added the sentiment and some gemstones to finish the card. 


(Close up below)






Hope you all liked the card. Stay tuned as more is on the way

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment