Friday 7 June 2019

Image focus card

Hello there,

I am here with another card for Happy Craft Challenge where I did focus only one particular part of the image and coloured it. 
This technique can be used with any image and depending on the image you have to select the focal point. 

For this card, I used a digital image where there is a beautiful anchor here and decided to focus on that and subdue the rest of the image. 

I used contrasting colours to colour the anchor so I keep the focus only on that image. I then oval die cut the image and added it to a note card. Since the image I used is anchor, I stamped a sentiment that goes with the image. 





Do participate in our challenge and follow me on social media for more crafting

Until my next post
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment