Friday 7 June 2019

Mixed media on canvas board

Hello there,

I am here with another project for today and I am exploring mixed media here... There are no rules as such for mixed media, so you can put it together a lot of elements and work with them to turn it into a beautiful home decor...

Today, I am here using My besties image for this project today. I used this beautiful image where the girl is sitting with her wings open.

To start with I did not gesso the canvas board but instead used alcohol inks for the background base and added some embossing paste using stencils. Then, I added burlap, chipboard, die cuts, flowers and some cut sheet elements and finish the project.



I hope you all liked it.
Follow my blog and stay updated with about crafting.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment