Tuesday 23 July 2019

No image celebration card

Hello,

Welcome back...

I have another card today, which is a no image card. I have not used any image in this card. I used pattern papers and tag punch from Dress my craft. Along with them, I also used dies and mulberry roses from dress my craft. This is a very simple and easy card to make. 

Materials used:
1. Dress my craft
    a. Whimsical hues
    b. Floral Symphony
    c. Rounded tag punch
    d. Mulberry roses
    e. Foliage leaves 6
2. White card stock
3. White lace
4. Gem stones
5. Twine
6. Little birdie chiplet
7. Stamp - CASual friday Celebrate
8. Hot glue gun


I took a piece of pattern paper for the background and used contrasting shades to make the tags. And then I started adding all the elements to the card. 




Hope you all liked the card. 
Do not forget to follow my blog

Until my next post
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment