Tuesday 23 July 2019

Off the edge card

Hello there

Welcome back......

Today, I have a simple card using Tea with foxy 2 image from Le Ann's World 101. I made an off the edge card where I left the image hanging of the card stock on the sides. I also used vintage design and shades pattern paper for the front of the card.


I coloured the image using pencils and fuzzy cut it. I wanted to keep the rest of the card simple and hence decided to use vintage shades pattern paper for the base. I trimmed down the base of card stock and started layering the pattern papers. 

Since the image is larger than usual, I decided to turn it into an off the edge card. The sides of the image are hanging off the card base. And finished by adding embellishments and a sentiment to go with the image. 

I hope you all liked the card. If you did, follow my blog

Until my next post

Stay happy and keep crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment