Wednesday 2 October 2019

Halloween card

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog....
Before we start this post, if you haven't followed my blog yet, hit the follow button now. 

Today, I have a post for The Paper Shelter challenge blog. This is challenge #400 and the theme is Celebration. We are celebrating our 400th challenge and very happy to celebrate this with everyone. 

The theme being celebration it can be a birthday card, anniversary, halloween or anything that goes with celebration. 

For this card, I have used Halloween Selfie to make it a Halloween celebration card. I have also used images from My favourite things stamp set to add some more to the card..

Challenge entered: Cas-ual fridays challenge





I hope you all enjoyed the card making process. 

Thank you for stopping by..
Until my next post
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment