Tuesday 1 October 2019

Halloween cards

Hello everyone,

Welcome back 


Today I have 2 cards made for Australia's biggest craft challenge blog Happy craft challenge. We have 3 categories every month for  the challenge that includes a layout, card sketch and mood board.


Today I am using the card sketch and mood board for the cards. For the first card, I am using the sketch and second will be mood board. Since October is Halloween month both the cards are Halloween themed cards.  


No photo description available.


For this card, I used an image from Scrapper's delight and used the sketch as a guide to to make a Halloween card.


No photo description available.


For my second card, I used an image from Ike's digital images and used colours from mood board. 

Thank you for stopping by. Do not forget to follow my blog. Hope you all liked the card and do join our challenge

Until my next post.
Happy crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. These cards are gorgeous. I love how you have the option of mood board/sketch etc. for your Challenges :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete