Saturday 23 May 2020

Mixed media panel - LeAnn's World 101

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Here is a mixed media panel using Spy Game image from LeAnns World 101. I used an old cardboard from packaging. For the background, I used cotton gauze, die cuts instead of chipboards, some stone and for the texture I used granite sand paste. Finally, I added some corrugated sheet from packaging. 

I applied a coat of black chalk paint and then clear gesso. Once the first coat is dried completely, I dry brushed blue and green chalk paint. To finish the background, I came in with metallic mousse. I added the image to the mixed media base and to finish, I added the sentiment. 

The sentiment is You are invited, like this is an invitation to friends inviting them to play a game. 





Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment