Tuesday 15 September 2020

Blooms - journal page

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I love making journal pages and earlier I used a drawing book to make journal pages. This time, I decided to use a notebook. I wanted to try something less chunky and simple. I used Mudra stamps for the journal page. Stencils, stamps are all used from Mudra. Inks used for watercolouring are from Craftyscrappers. I did some heat embossing with floral flourish and black pen to add some depth.

Stamps used: Bloomy dayPlay with linesElegant Damask, Sweet rose (sentiment)Old script, Fancy flourish.
Stencil: Floral mosaic
Inks: DaffodilCharcoalCerise










Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the project.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment