Friday 18 September 2020

Slider + Journal page - Halloween is here

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Everyone loves interactive card especially when there is a cute witch who is flying to the moon. What makes it better when we can also add a journal page which is colourful to go along with it. I have a video tutorial on how to make a slider card and the journal page. 

I used distress inks for the cards and chroma burst from expressions crafts to add colour to the page. I did some heat embossing to the journal page. 











Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with these creations, the slider is so cool.
    Love your no line colouring. The vibrant colours in journal is so catchy.

    ReplyDelete