Thursday 24 September 2020

Christmas Snow globe

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

My post for today is a 'Snow Globe' using Christmas Carol papers. I love the paper pack and it has very unique designs and its definitely a must have pack. There are so many elements in the pack which can be used for many Christmas and winter themed projects. I have made a shaker snow globe using some designs from the pack and elements from the coordinating element sheet. 


To make this snow globe, I first die cut a circle from white cardstock. 
For the shaker part, I used two different sizes of circle dies and die cut from pattern paper as well as craft foam. The foam gives enough dimension and space to add the shaker sequins. 
Using dye inks, I inked the white cardstock to give it a evening look and also cut white piece to make it look like there is snow on the ground.  



Before making the shaker part, I first added the all the elements and sequins and then used an acetate sheet to sandwich between the pattern paper and the base. 


I made the base of the snow globe from black cardstock. I wanted a part of the circle to be hidden. So I used heavy weight chipboard and black cardstock to make the base of the globe. 



To finish the project, I added sentiments and some golden liquid pearls. 



Hope you all enjoyed the project.
Stay safe and happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. This snow globe with shaker element is so beautiful. Love the ink blending, makes the scene pop out.

    ReplyDelete