Thursday 24 September 2020

See through window cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

For my post, I have see through window cards using our newly launched stamps. This is a very easy interactive technique to make quick cards. The process to make them is the same but I have used different backgrounds and dies. I have video as well to go along with this post. 


Card 1

For my first card, I used Krishna stamp set and mixed it up with peacock feathers stencils. 
First, I did the stenciling part on white cardstock using aqua blue and turquoise ink. Then with a light hand, I added some lawn green to the background. 
I took a top fold white notecard and lined up the stenciled piece. Using a circle die, I die cut both the card the layers to create a window. 
I added a piece of acetate that will hold the image and make it look like its floating. 
To finish the card, I added some embellishments and a sentiment on the inside of the card. 


Card 2

For my next card, I used surprise box stamp. It has this cute image and I love this card. 
I wanted a different background for this so I added ink to make it look like striped background. 
I used lawn green, lavender violet, tangy orange and lemon yellow to make the striped pattern. 
Using a rectangle die, I die cut the pattern and the note card together to create a window. 
Used an acetate sheet I added the image and finished by adding sentiment. 
(I also added some black lines using marker to enhance the pattern)



Card 3

For my final card, I created a window panel on the side of the card using Cage die which goes perfectly with the bird stamp set. 
For this card, I did some ink blending using light pink, hot pink and raspberry. 
I repeated the same step as I did for the last two cards to die cut the cage. 
The acetate sheet helps in holding the die cuts together and I added the bird to the card. 
To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some flowers and leaves. 


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment