Tuesday 29 September 2020

Diwali lantern

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a beautiful and a colourful mini lantern which is perfect for Diwali using Incredible India papers and Diwali element sheet from Swati craft corner. 

I used a white card stock for the base and die cut a oval in the centre on all 4 sides. I did the same for the pattern papers too. Before assembling them together, I dies cut some Moroccan style from dies I had and added a piece of vellum too. So the vellum will help the battery tea light show out. For the lid, I used white card stock and added the pattern papers. To add more to the lid, I added the mirror image elephants and embellished with flowers and leaves and decostones. 

Below are the images... Like and share the post.. 









Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment