Thursday 1 October 2020

Halloween witch greetings

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card using BB Witch Way is the Candy from My Favourite things. This is my all time favourite stamp set. I did some no-line colouring and instead of using water colours I used colour pencils. I did the same for the pink clouds too. To finish of the card, I added the pumpkin and some dots using liquid pearls. 






Challenges entered:










Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card. 
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these bright vibrant colours for Halloween! Refreshing change. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, love the pink cloud scene, great fall card for sure!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colour choice is a refreshing change to the normal Halloween colourway and a fun take on the sketch.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko too. :)

    ReplyDelete