Tuesday 27 October 2020

Create a scene cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I used out October release stamps from Tubby Craft to make these two cards. I used mini stamps Firefly and Best fishes to make these two cards along with stencils Scalloped clouds and Dot illusion.  I have a video on how I made these cards below. 


Light field using fireflies 


To make this card, I stamped the large firefly and the jar. 
I wanted to make it look like the jar is open and the fireflies are flying out of them. 
I die cut an oval and masked the base and did some stenciling using Dot illusion and lead grey ink. 
I took another oval die cut piece and started inking the background first using Turquoise and Chinese blue ink.
I die cut some grass and inked with lawn green and emerald green. 
After adding them to the base, I added the fuzzy cut jar and cut the lid. I pasted the lid in an angle to make it look like the jar is open and the flies are flying out of the jar. 
To finish the card, I added the huge fly and a sentiment. 






Fish tank using Best fishes


To make this card, I used scalloped clouds stencils.
I first used a circle mask and placed the stencil inverted so it gives a wave look. I used Chinese blue ink for the stenciling. 
I removed the mask and used is negative space and inked the center circle using Aqua blue ink. 
I stamped the fish, coloured and fuzzy cut it and kept separately.
To stamp the seaweed, I used Olive green and chocolate brown ink. I blended both together and stamped the plants. 
I added some bubbles using Chinese blue ink and finished the card by adding the fishes and sentiment. I also added small black cots around the circle to make it the focal point.  


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment