Monday 7 December 2020

Create a scene - Christmas card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Christmas is here and its time for holiday cards. I have a simple card where I mixed and matched two different stamp sets from Waffle Flower - From Russia with Love and Riverside. The Russian theme stamp has beautiful images that can be used for various theme projects and the Riverside stamp set has images to build a scene. 

I stamped Kremlin and the girl from Russia set and Mountain, grass and trees from Riverside. Using white texture paste, I added some snow to the mountains, trees, grass and Kremlin. I used MFT sketch as a guide and made the card. 







Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colours and the wonderful Christmas scene. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely holiday card Priya! Beautiful winter scene!!
    Thank you for joining with us at Creative Knockouts! Hugs !! Bhavya DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely scene you've created!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas scene. Very colourful. Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete