Thursday 10 December 2020

Let's celebrate - birthday cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

This is a special month of celebration for Tubby craft as we enter our 3rd year. We have a huge celebration going on and check it out HERE. To celebrate this milestone, I have 2 simple birthday cards that I am sharing here today. 

CARD 1


To make this card, I used Adorable runner and Looking three stamp sets
I stamped the images, coloured and fuzzy cut them out
I took a white card stock and stenciled using Crack it stencil and Turquoise and lawn green inks
Before adhering the images, I placed them to see how I wanted the alignment before adding the banners.
I drew the strings using a black pen and stamped the banner from Adorable runner set
Using double sided foam adhesive, I added the images to the card
I also used a twine to attached the bicycle and the cart





CARD 2

This is a super simple card and I used Surprise box and Adorable runner set
I stamped the images, coloured and fuzzy cut them out
I added pastel blue and green to the card base
I carefully fuzzy cut the balloons from the image (there is a cake also attached to the balloons and I didn't want the cake)
I added the balloon behind the girl,so it looks like the balloons are flying from the box when she opens it
I added a couple more gift boxes and finished the card using a sentiment





Products used
STAMPS
INKS

STENCIL


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment