Tuesday 23 February 2021

Circle sweet card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back here with a cute circle card for a birthday using Sweets from Le Anns World 101 inspiration this month. I love to make circle cards and this is a simple card. I have black and grey card stock adhered to the base and then a pattern paper along with floral elements and flowers to finish the card. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet card with fab floral embellishments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image, love it Great card design too, love the circle!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet circle creation and I love that adorable image! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like circle cards and this one is amazing!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love the colors, style, image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the circular base - very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete