Friday 19 February 2021

Shaker card - Stampers Delights

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back here for Thrifty Thursday hosted by Stampers Delights and I am in love with this super cute image - Chibi Angel Globe. This is a super cute image and I made a shaker card using it. 

Its a circle card and I love making circle cards these days especially turn them into shaker cards. After colouring the image, I fuzzy cut it and kept it aside. I made the card base ready and before adding the shaker elements, I  first added the image. I did not stick the image to the base but instead made it also float or shake along with the elements. 

To finish the card, I added die cut leaves and flowers along with some liquid pearls. Finally I added a sentiment to finish the card. 







Challenges entered:
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-186-anything-goes.html

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. So darn cute! I love all the layers and elements you've incorporated in your design! So glad you joined us for our Lots of Layers challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaker card. Very nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaker cards are so fun and this one is fabulous!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shakar card. It's lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the details you've used in your delightful shaker card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete